NDE Network Terms and Conditions of Website Usage
The term NDE Network or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [address]. Our charity registration number is 1111488. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without NDE Network ’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Should you wish to return anything bought from us we will be happy to refund, replace or exchange a product provided it is in a fully resaleable condition. Consumer Protection Regulations on distance selling state that consumers have 7 days ‘cooling off period’ in which to cancel the order. Please see below for further details on our Returns Policy:
- If goods are lost in the post on their way back to us, you must agree to our reasonable requirements for tracking the delivery (such as showing us the proof of posting) before we can give you a refund.
- Products should be returned, together with the Delivery Note within 28 days, in original undamaged packaging, with any accessories, parts, instructions and any free gifts.
- If we find that a product has not been returned to us in fully resaleable condition, or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Any refund due will be paid by cheque posted within 10 working days of us receiving the returned goods from you.
- Exceptions: for reasons of hygiene, safety and copyright, we cannot refund or exchange the following products – earrings, opened CD’s or DVD’s.
- We will replace the exact item and version ordered if it is faulty and if the item requested is returned within 28 days, subject to stock availability of that item.
- If you wish to exchange the item you have ordered for a different item, you will need to return the item for a refund and place a new order with us.